Our beloved community event is going to look a little different this year! The plan is to have guests who are able drive around the church while we hand out packaged dinners and other goodies to them in their vehicles. We are also hoping to have some of our talented UCW musicians play outside to make it a bit more of an event! We need a lot of volunteers to make this happen. Here are our anticipated jobs:
- -Warming up and packaging dinners in your own home
- -Baking treats to be included in the bags
- -Arranging small flower bouquets
- -Creating a craft gift (Pastor Amy will recruit some of our youth for this.)
- -Working a shift to hand out the dinners and direct traffic
- -Delivering meals to folks who can’t make it to the church
If you are interested in helping with any of these tasks, please email Alicia Collins at aliciamaureencolli[email protected].com. Thank you for your support!