Since COVD-19 struck, demand has more than doubled at the Centre Street Food Pantry and they need our help! They are asking for people to bring pre-packed bags filled with foods that kids love. So during your next trip to the grocery store make sure to grab the items below and pack them up in a brown handle shopping bag (double bagged please).
For drop off dates, check their website: https://www.centrestfoodpantry.org/donate-food
Can’t drop them off on that date or need someone to drop them off for you? Reach out to [email protected] to coordinate a drop off plan.
List of Items to Buy:
- 1 Box of Granola Bars (any kind)
- 1 Box of Cereal or Oatmeal variety pack
- 1 Jar of Peanut Butter
- 1 Jar of Jam
- 1 Package Mini Milk or Juice Boxes
- 1 package snack pack fruit or apple sauce
- 1-2 boxes of Mac n’ Cheese
- 1-2 cans soup or pasta (spaghetti O’s or similar)
- 1 Snack pack pudding or cookies or fruit snack
- 4 small snack bags or 1 large snack bag (pretzels, corn chips, goldfish, or crackers
- 2 Brow handle shopping bags (to double bag and pack all the groceries in)
- Optional: Add a fun item such as crayons, chalk, or activity books, your kids are also welcome to write or card or decorate the brown paper bag.
Team-Lead: Chanel Lobdell ([email protected]).
If you are interested please us the sign-up link below: