From Rte. 128
- From Rte 95/Rte 128: Take Exit 21 and head East on Rte 16.
- At the first traffic light, take a right onto Beacon Street and continue for one mile to Collins Road. The Union Church in Waban will be on your right.
Heading west on Rte. 9
- From Route 9W, take a right onto Woodward Street, just before you get to Rte 128, at a large intersection with Apex Velo on the corner.
- If you are heading east on Rte 9 from the Wellesley area, it is just after you cross under Rte. 128, at the first large intersection, and there is a special left-hand turn lane to make the left onto Woodward Street.
- From Rte 9: Take Woodward Street one mile, where it ends at Beacon Street in Waban Center.
- Turn left onto Beacon Street, continue 1/10th of a mile in front of the historic Waban Center shops, and the Union Church is on the left, just after the bridge over the Waban T-stop.
From Rte 30
- From Rte. 30, Commonwealth Ave: Head west on Rte 16. (There is a firehouse on the corner of Rtes 16 and 30.)
- Go about one mile, past the Newton-Wellesley Hospital on your left, and the Woodland Golf Course on your right.
- At the traffic light just after the hospital (and before you get to Rte. 128), turn left onto Beacon Street and continue for one mile. You are then facing the Union Church in Waban.
There is parking on Beacon Street and on Collins Road as well as in parking lots on either side of the church building. On Sunday mornings the parking lots around Angier Elementary School are available as well.
Taking the “T”
Take the Green Line “Riverside/D” train to the Waban stop. You can see the back of the church when you exit from the train. Take the walkway opposite the Starbucks up to Beacon Street; the church will be on your left. For train schedules, go to the MBTA’s Green Line Schedules (Riverside/D Line), or the main MBTA site.