All are invited to observe Ash Wednesday in a manner that works best for you. Creating solitary experiences in community, we are providing spaces in the Sanctuary and online to engage in prayer and practice.
If you come in person you may:
- Receive ashes in the Sanctuary or “to go” near the elevator entrance
- Engage a meditation of word, image and music
- Walk the Labyrinth
- Participate in a Prayer Station
- Take home a practice for the 40 days of Lent
If you join online you may:
- Use oil to anoint in lieu of ashes
- Engage a meditation of word, image and music found here
- Use a finger Labyrinth found here
- Find a practice for the 40 days of Lent here or daily on our Facebook page
We pray these observances are meaningful, accessible and provide grounding for this season.