Saturday October 1st, We’ll meet at UCW at 1:15 PM
Treetop Adventures in Canton is one of the favorite outings of the year for kids in the youth groups, and the adults, too! We’ve already got 10 people signed up! We’ve missed doing this event the past few years and now we can plan outings together again! It’s a great opportunity to reconnect outdoors with your UCW friends and neighbors!
We received an update on our group pricing, The cost is $52 /climber (usually $65!) Even if you’re not certain, you should sign up – they have a very good cancellation policy. If you would like financial assistance, please contact Wendy or Matt.
Logistics: We’ll meet at UCW at 1:15 PM Saturday October 1, and leave for TreeTops at 1:30. It’s takes about 30 minutes to get there for our 2PM reservation. If you need to meet us at Treetops, please let me know. We’ll have picnic tables at the park, and we’ll plan on bringing some snacks and water. We should be back at UCW by 5PM.
For Treetops, you have to sign a waiver, which you can do online, and it’s tied to our reservation: Sign waiver
Looking forward to seeing you,
-Rob and Abel Purser
- The Experience. TreeTop Adventures uses a state-of-the-art harness & clip system that provides an independent climbing experience for all climbers. During the beginning of your experience our staff will provide a full orientation (safety briefing, harnessing, and practice). Our staff is then stationed throughout the park on the ground available to provide help and guidance as needed when climbers call for “staff”. Check out our How it Works and FAQ pages for more details on what to expect.
- Safety Briefing. All participants are required to attend a safety briefing and do a hands-on practice session prior to climbing. Click here to view the safety briefing in advance for an idea of what to expect.
- Attire. We climb in rain or shine, so dress accordingly for the weather conditions on your day of visit. For your safety, make sure to wear athletic, closed-toe shoes. Sneakers/running shoes are ideal. No heels, flip flops, Crocs, ballet flats, etc. permitted. Cell phones, keys or any loose items must be secured in a zip-pocket when climbing to avoid dropping.
- Protective gloves. Climbing Gloves are Required. Due to Covid-19, we NO longer offer complimentary re-usable climbing gloves. Gloves can be purchased as part of the booking process or upon arrival ($5/pair) and picked up at check-in. You may also bring your own gloves. Be sure to select gloves that provide dexterity + grip (gardening, weight lifting, batting, cycling gloves are all great!).
- TreeTop Shoppe. Drinks and light snacks are available at our check-in area. Free water stations are available throughout the park. You may bring your own food with you. Alcohol is prohibited.
- Cubbies. Open Cubbies are available onsite underneath the main platform. We recommend leaving valuables at home or in your car.
- Park Rules. Click here to review our park rules.